Welcome to the Office of Indiana State Chemist
The Indiana State Chemist is charged with administering several agricultural laws involving animal feeds, fertilizers,
and seeds. The goals of these laws are to ensure truth-in-labeling, food safety, user safety and the protection of our environment.
Latest News, Alerts and Other Information:
- New Exam Vendor information available (beginning August 3, 2016)
- 2016 Clean Sweep dates now available!
- IRSS events have been added to the Current Announcements!
- Industrial Hemp Information
- Fertilizer Use Information Sheet (pdf, 235kb)
- OISC Mission Statements
- OISC Inspectors (Feed, Fertilizer and Seed)
- OISC Investigators (Pesticide) (pdf, 586kb)
- How to File a Fertilizer or Pesticide Complaint (pdf, 34kb)
- Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Continued Outreach