Pesticide Section - Change Address
Three links for accessibility: 1.This page may use proprietary software. Go here to the download software webpage. 2.. 3.Request help for accessing this page through email.

Private Applicators - How to Submit a Change of Address

You have two (2) options for submitting a Change of Address for our records:

  1. E-mail - Click the link below to send a message regarding your address change. Please include the following:

    1. Name of private applicator
    2. Permit # (if known)
    3. Social Security Number
    4. Current mailing information and
    5. Previous mailing information

  2. Mail a standard change of address form to:

    Audrey Powell
    Office of Indiana State Chemist
    175 S. University Street
    West Lafayette, IN 47907-2063

Regardless of the method you choose, a reply via e-mail or fax will be sent to you to confirm that the information was received and is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact Audrey Powell: